Saturday, December 7, 2013

Don't be anxious...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

I'm thankful:

  • that $16,385 has been saved and raised for my adoption- so close to being  a half funded!
  • for friends and family who encourage me and support me
  • that my son is alive and living in Bulgaria
  • for two agencies that are assisting me in finding and bringing home my son
  • that I have a warm house to bring my son home too
  • for family traditions 
  •  for a legacy of adoption in my family

Praying for:
  • protection over my son
  • that God will intervene and that the immigration pre-approval would not take until April 
  • that my Bulgarian agency would known which file to pull for me
  • that God would continue to provide the funds for each upcoming payment 
  • that God would be preparing our hearts for what is ahead
  • that people around me would be drawn to God and adoption


No comments:

Post a Comment