Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Roller Coaster

Yesterday, I got an email from my agency asking me to complete and send a form to Bulgaria ASAP. It turns out that they need a letter from my employer to ensure them that I have a job (other have had to get this done- it just didn't make it on my dossier check list I guess)....so tomorrow it will be completed (hopefully) and send to Kelowna for Monday and then off to Ontario for it to be legalized, translated, etc and then it will be on its way to Bulgaria.I am assuming that this means that I will not be going to Bulgaria as soon as I was hoping and it will cost me more money as I haev to now pay for 3 courier fees, translation, authentification...I hope its the last surprise before I can go and meet Wyatt.

Onward and upward we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment