Saturday, October 18, 2014

They weren't joking....

....when they said adoption is like a rollercoaster ride. I feel like I have been climbing the big hill on a roller coaster and I am sitting teetering and just waiting for the wild downhill part to start again. The suspense is a presence I feel when I slow down.


I was told that my case was at the courts but then my agency emailed me yesterday to say that it is still waiting at the MOJ and should be sent to the courts soon. It did not move as they were told it would and/or how they expected it too. There was an election a couple weeks ago and so it would make sense that it would cause some more delays.

I am praying that Wyatt will be home by Christmas and I am really hoping I get a court date soon.

I hope next week I can report some good news! For now I am encouraged as I watch people bid and I know that with each bid we are closer to being fully funded! Thanks you for blessing me as I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment