Thursday, July 3, 2014

A hard reality is sometimes things don't go as planned....this week I received the official referral for Wyatt! It was so exciting to know it was the last piece I needed before I could travel and meet him. It was basically information that I already knew except a couple new pieces of information...

....his mom was 15 when she had him and they gave him a diagnosis of leukemia....it seems that the second was a mis-translation but your heart still does a drop and I had lots to think through. I emailed my agency back and they have confirmed that it was a mis-translation! I am so grateful and although I know that leukemia could be a reality in the future I hope it is not...

1 more sleep and I am London bound for 5 days and then Bulgaria Bound to meet my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment