Instead of things flying it seemed that there is a pause in the process. I was waiting for my dossier to be sent for translation and my agency was waiting for me to send them another form (which I didn't realize they didn't have it). So next week that form will be complete and sent to my BC agency. That means hopefully in the beginning of April that my dossier will start the translation and authentication process. I am guessing that means that I could be travelling in June or July which means that it will likely be after Christmas that Wyatt comes home. I am trying to take it all in stride realizing that it will be God's timing. The bonus is that if he isn't able to come home until January that I will be off until the September which means I will be able to transition him into school.