Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It is time for an update!!

  • My agreements between my agencies and the Bulgarian Government have been notorized and will be off to be translated now.
  • I have paid my first fee of $2500 to my Bulgarian agency!
  • Today I recieved my pre-approval in the mail from Immigration (it wasn't suppose to be here until at least April) and so I now have all the paperwork I needed to collect for my dossier.
  • Soon my dossier will be off for translation and then shipped to Bulgaria!!!

This all means that I am getting closer to being invited to go and meet Wyatt! I will get to spent 5 days visiting him in a little village east of Sofia. I am one happy person tonight. This also means that I get to start raising the remaining funds to get me to the $35,000 mark. I am so thankful to God for how He is leading me and blessing the process of Wyatt's adoption. Wyatt is one spoiled and loved guy already.

No comments:

Post a Comment